We are OPEN for the 2014 (our 40th) Season of Pick Your Own.
We will be closed for Pick Your Own from Tuesday September 2nd through Thursday September 4th. We apologize for this but we need to let the apples ripen for next weekend.
The salesroom in the barn will be open all week and we have a good crop of peaches and a few pears.
Raspberries are ready. There will be NO raspberry picking on Tuesday this week (so they can ripen)
Available for picking now:
tomatoes, peppers and cucumbers in the salesroom.
Due to a light crop of Peaches and Nectarines these will be available in the salesroom only. No PYO for stone fruit.
What we offer
- Pick Your Own
- Apples, Pears, Raspberries and Flowers
- In Our Store
- Apples, Tomatoes, Cucumbers and other vegetables
- Honey Bee Mine and local Honey
- Apple Gate Deer Farm Venison
- Twin Maples Farm Maple Syrup
- Cider (around Labor Day)
- Capt Jack's Cider Donuts
- Dried Flowers
- Pumpkins and gourds
- Indian Corn, Corn Stalks and Hay Bales
- Pick, pack and ship a healthy gift of fruit! Or, let us do it for you!
- Ship donuts to a loved one or a friend
- Things to do
- Farm Animal display area, Fairy Village, Corn Maze and picnic areas
- Miles of trails for hiking
- Hay Rides (Labor Day - Columbus Day, weekends and Holidays, 10am-4pm, weather permitting)
- Capt Jacks Donut Shack (open Labor Day weekend, weekends and Holidays)
- School groups and organizations or have a Birthday Party with us
- Geocaches on the property (outside the orchards)