Please call for more information, pricing, and to schedule your special day
We can tailor a special day to fit your budget. Components can be individually priced.
Cancellations: we ask that you give us a little notice and we will try to reschedule you.
Check out the "other stuff" 2 DO
School Groups - Monday - Friday, August thru October.
- Learn about the seasons of growing apples in our beautiful old barn.
- Enjoy a wagon ride through one of our beautiful orchards.
- Each child gets a 1/4 peck bag (up to 3 lbs of apples) to fill.
- No charge for paid staff.
- One parent per student may ride the wagon, room available.
- Adults who pick apples get a group discount.
- Enjoy a relaxing (work?) day on the orchard
- Group discount rate on PYO apples!
- Our cashiers must be able to identify your group.
- You can take your chances that a picnic table is available. OR
- We will reserve a table or two for you, prices vary.
- Add a 1/4 peck bag of apples per child (holds around 3 pounds of apples).
- Add a 1/2 sheet pan of Capt Jack's Apple Cider Donuts (54 small donuts in a plastic bag)
Senior Pictures - other pictures
We do not charge for photograhpy in the orchards. All we ask for is for recognition and some great word-of- mouth advertising. Please call ahead to make arrangements. Forward us a picture and we will post it on this website.
The orchards in springtime during bloom are gorgeous. We think the orchards are gorgeous all year round. What concerns us is the New England weather. A rainy wind swept day can ruin your special day. Not to mention making everyone uncomfortable. So if we sound discouraging when you call or e-mail, we are, sorry. You can always make an appointment to look at the property and discuss details.
We do allow weddings and the fee is based on the number of people attending, the facilities you use and the amount of time you are here. The fee only covers the use of the property, time and facilities. During our busy times of the year we will not be receptive to a large wedding.
What we offer
- Pick Your Own
- Apples, Nectarines, Peaches, Plums, Pears, Raspberries and Flowers
- In Our Store
- Apples, Tomatoes, Cucumbers and other vegetables
- Honey Bee Mine and local Honey
- G.H. McDougal Goat Cheese, Eggs and pasture raised Beef and Pork
- Twin Maples Farm Maple Syrup
- Cider (around Labor Day)
- Capt Jack's Cider Donuts
- Dried Flowers and Fall Mums
- Pumpkins and gourds
- Indian Corn, Corn Stalks and Hay Bales
- Pick, pack and ship a healthy gift of fruit! Or, let us do it for you!
- Ship dounts to a loved one or a friend
- Things to do
- Farm Animal display area, Fairy Village, Corn Maze and picnic areas
- Miles of trails for hiking
- Hay Rides (Labor Day - Columbus Day, weekends and Holidays, 10am-4pm, weather permitting)
- Capt Jacks Donut Shack (open Labor Day weekend, weekends and Holidays)
- School groups and organizations or have a Birthday Party with us
- Geocaches on the property (outside the orchards)