The salesroom in the barn is open 9:00 am to 5:00 pm daily
Pick your own is closed for the 2014 season.
In the salesroom you can find hand picked apples, cider, donuts, pumpkins, various vegetables, winter squashes and other seasonal products.
There will be pumpkin hay rides in the Main orchard this weekend (October 4-5) for pumpkins. The Donut Shack will be open this weekend. We have plenty of raspberries waiting to be picked across the road.
For those of you who want to pick apples this week/weekend we recommend Gile's Family Farm at Notre Dame Orchards in Alfred.
Raspberries are ready. There will be NO raspberry picking on Wednesdays (so they can ripen)
What we offer
- Pick Your Own
- Apples, Pears, Raspberries and Flowers
- In Our Store
- Apples, Tomatoes, Cucumbers and other vegetables
- Honey Bee Mine and local Honey
- Apple Gate Deer Farm Venison
- Twin Maples Farm Maple Syrup
- Cider (around Labor Day)
- Capt Jack's Cider Donuts
- Dried Flowers
- Pumpkins and gourds
- Indian Corn, Corn Stalks and Hay Bales
- Pick, pack and ship a healthy gift of fruit! Or, let us do it for you!
- Ship donuts to a loved one or a friend
- Things to do
- Farm Animal display area, Fairy Village, Corn Maze and picnic areas
- Miles of trails for hiking
- Hay Rides (Labor Day - Columbus Day, weekends and Holidays, 10am-4pm, weather permitting)
- Capt Jacks Donut Shack (open Labor Day weekend, weekends and Holidays)
- School groups and organizations or have a Birthday Party with us
- Geocaches on the property (outside the orchards)