Home - Mobile Contact Us 207-324-5054
We are CLOSED for the season.
We are in full bloom (Tuesday May 14th). This week it should be real pretty here but as the week goes on the petals will start to fall and the apples will start to grow.
What we offer
- Pick Your Own
- Apples, Nectarines, Peaches, Plums, Pears, Raspberries and Flowers
- In Our Store
- Apples, Tomatoes, Cucumbers and other vegetables
- Honey Bee Mine and local Honey
- G.H. McDougal Goat Cheese, Eggs and pasture raised Beef and Pork
- Apple Gate Deer Farm Venison
- Twin Maples Farm Maple Syrup
- Cider (around Labor Day)
- Capt Jack's Cider Donuts
- Dried Flowers and Fall Mums
- Pumpkins and gourds
- Indian Corn, Corn Stalks and Hay Bales
- Pick,pack and ship a healthy gift of fruit! Or,let us do it for you!
- Ship dounts to a loved one or a friend
- Things to do
- Farm Animal display area, Fairy Village, Corn Maze and picnic areas
- Miles of trails for hiking
- Hay Rides (Labor Day - Columbus Day, weekends and Holidays, 10am-4pm, weather permitting)
- Capt Jacks Donut Shack (open Labor Day weekend, weekends and Holidays)
- School groups and organizations or have a Birthday Party with us
- Geocahes on the property (outside the orchards)
We accept Cash, Checks, Visa, MC, Discover, SNAP/EBT and WIC vouchers
We're closer than you think!
20 min. off the ME Tpke
90 min. from Boston MA
90 min. from Manchester NH
45 min. from Portland ME
45 min. from Portsmouth NH
Directions: Mapquest (Google Maps may not get you here).
©2011 McDougal Orchards LLC | Revised:14 May 2013