This year we will be using a RESERVATION SYSTEM again for weekend u-pick. This helps us manage crowds and give you a more enjoyable weekend picking experience. Click the button below to make a reservation.
(Reservations not required for Monday holidays)
WE’RE OPEN for the 2021 SEASON!!
Raspberries (closed Wed. for ripening)
*refresh this page to make sure you don’t miss any updates!
Open 7 days a week, rain or shine!
Thursday & Friday- 9am-6pm
Saturday & Sunday- 9am-5pm
- The corn maze is now open for the season!
- Wagon rides will run on Saturdays and Sundays every half hour from 10am-4pm (subject to change due to weather or staffing shortages)
- Captain Jack’s Donut Shack will be making fresh, hot cider donuts on Saturdays and Sundays throughout our busy season! (typically thru Indigenous People’s Day Weekend, but check their Facebook Page for up-to-date information)
What to expect when you visit:
- If you are planning to visit for u-pick on a weekend, you will need to make a reservation! You do not need a reservation to visit during the week.
- We are following state and CDC guidelines regarding masking indoors. As the status of York County changes, we may recommend that everyone, regardless of their vaccination status, wear a mask indoors. Signs outside our buildings will update you.
- Bring a reusable bag/container to get 10 cents off per pound of apples that you pick!
- You will pay for your fruit by the pound this year. Ask an employee if you’re not sure how much weight your bags might hold. We can do our best to give you a good estimate!
- Dogs are not allowed in orchards or buildings, so please leave your pups at home! (Service dogs excluded)
- For more information, check our frequently asked questions page!
The best way to stay informed during the season.